Friday, January 27, 2012

The Pig N Pancake Zine

My friend Pilar came over to my house this morning to shoot photographs in my studio.  Little did I know that she was going to end up showing me how to do a type of zine that I had never bothered to learn before.  I was stoked, and thought, "I've been wanting to do this forever, I'm going to make one today."  So I did.

I'm really stoked to bring you the first issue of the Pig N Pancake, which is taken from a restaurant in Astoria, OR.  I had saved my coaster from my coffee when I went to breakfast after dropping off artwork for one of my shows at Lunar Boy.  Awesome place, cooler logo!

Check out the zine:


I made 50 copies, so if you'd like one, email your address my way and I'll get one out to you!  Send your requests to mike @ lewisacrylics dot com.  I hope you all have had a great January.  Pretty soon and it will be February, which means my favorite holiday.  No, not Valentines day, Groundhog Day.  I think I'm going to do something special for our favorite varmint from Punxatawney this year, so be on the look out.  Til then.

Peace
-Mike

No comments: