Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Drama & Valentines

I didn't have a very good weekend.  I was taking some personal things way too seriously and then something that actually was serious came falling down like a bomb.  It was not particularly fun, but then a good portion of life doesn't fall in the fun category.  I am dealing, as is the case with so many other people with far more complicated or dire circumstances that they must deal with.

I did, however, take a few moments to feel angsty and sorry for myself.  I'm over it now, but I thought that the drawings were actually quite fun, so I've decided to share those.





That's about enough of the melancholy, self absorbed stuff, though.  I decided a couple of days ago that I really wanted to do a series of Valentines.  The idea behind these is to not only create some work that will be good to use as a Valentine for your sweetheart, but also to charge the same for an original piece of artwork as you would typically pay for a Hallmark or American Greetings card.

 

 Each of these small pieces is 5 dollars.  Let me know if there is something in particular that you would like for your significant other.  I've had local commissions of a bowling themed piece and of a Metal themed piece. 

Hope you dig this stuff.  I'm pretty stoked with it.

Peace
-Mike


No comments: