Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is on the Way?!!

This morning I woke up next to a beautiful woman, the birds were singing and the sun was high in a blue blue sky. Now to qualify this former sentence, I wake up next to the same woman every day, so don't get any ideas, but it was very peaceful nonetheless.

I am ready for spring, so when I started to work on a piece for Blanket Magazine, I had robins on the mind. Robins are supposed to be the sign of spring, which is only complicated a little by the obese robin that has been hanging around outside of our house for the past four months. And yes obese is the right word. He is the built like a linebacker, or like one of Emmit Smith's offensive lineman.

Anyway, for the communication issue of Blanket Magazine, I incorporated a tin can phone and robins. Hope you like:

That's all for now. Be sure to check back later this coming week. I'll have the complete show preview up for Blue Bottle, my Avatar piece for the Hive and the beginnings of the pieces for my feature at the Hive going down in May.

Peace
-Mike

No comments: