Monday, March 9, 2009

Only "Air" can help me through monday....

I'm trying hard to make it through my weekend at my regular job. It is sometimes so hard, when you have about a million thoughts about what you'd like to do creatively. This morning I couldn't sleep at all because I was thinking about making "fan packs". You see, I started a business page on Facebook, where people can fan my business. I've been thinking that I want to treat it like a fan club, like in the old days when you could become a "Misfit fiend".

So I want to put together a package with a sticker, a magnet and a button along with a card that welcomes you to the Lewis Acrylics fan club. Definitely goofy, but really what is the sense of a business if you can't keep any of your sense of humour. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, be sure to leave a comment or drop me a line.

I've also been thinking about the print show that I need to create a piece for. I think I may use this sketch and leave out the cat, trying to blur the lines of where one robot starts and the other stops:

Let me know what y'all think. Have a great monday, and seriously if you have time, go fan Lewis Acrylics on Facebook. You can do it here.

Later
-Mike

No comments: