Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy Productive Day

I did not wake up today expecting to finish two pieces, but that is indeed what I did. I'm amped. That officially leaves me three pieces, all of which I've started, to work on for my show to send out next week. I am so far ahead of where I usually am by now.

To top it all off, I love the piece that I'm posting, and it has purple in it. Real purple, not burnt siena and ultramarine blue. This is the first time that I can recall using this much purple since college (6 years ago shhhh).

What do you think?

I promise soon it will be something different than robots and birds. I have one piece with just birds in it, a show lined up for my birds with birdhouses theme, and a couple ideas for pieces involving my kitties.

If you're interested I did a WhoHub interview which you can view here.

Until then.
Peace
-Mike


No comments: