Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Finish: A Room with a View

This morning I got online to check my facebook account and on My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses, Meighan had posted a link to a Youtube video of Margaret Kilgallen working and this lead to some links of Barry Mcgee working. I got all excited and amped to being an artist again and decided to finish my piece.

It was going pretty well, and then Beth walked through the door and told me the background was gray. Totally right. I don't know why she is always right, but she is. Long story short, I did what she said and now the piece is done and I am very excited about it. To top it all off the frame for it is already done, so the piece is actually completely done, now as I type. That is amazing.


Here it is. Let me know what you think. Peace.

No comments: