Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thought I would show y'all the underpainting I worked up tonight.

I got out of the pizza shop early tonight, which is awesome for two reasons.
1.) It was dead and no one really needed to be there.
2.) The entire time I had been there I was thinking about the video that I'm putting together of me working on a small painting.

Of course that led to me coming home, setting up the camera and putting in some blocks of color for an under painting. I am loving this horticulture and robotics angle. This tropism piece is pretty much my favorite idea of all of them.

Keep checking back too. One of these days I am going to have my video up and you can check out my stop motion work. I think it will be nice to do a few shots in actual speed so that people can get a feel for how quickly I usually work. Wet into wet baby.

Props to Sharon Gold, and good bye to November 08......

No comments: