Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 2: Laziness VS. Productiveness. the final battle

Bachelor still. But a productive bachelor at least. Rocking out to some Aphex Twin remix of tetris. Heck yeah. who isn't fired up about that? Anyway. there are some cool things coming up.

First off, I am going to be working with my buddy Camwyn on some poetry art response. His poetry totally kicks tookus, so you should check it out. (here)

Second off, a trip that was just going to clear some inventory and get some paintings out of my way is getting me totally psyched. I am loving the bird motif. I've gotten two new bird books in the past couple months and I am slowly trying to replicate more and more actual bird breeds as opposed to making generic cartoon bird. Scary huh.

So here's a golden eagle.

Let me know what you think.


I have a couple more pieces that should be done by weeks' end so I'll keep y'all updated.

hasta manana

No comments: