Friday, February 20, 2009

Move Your Car

Lately I've been obsessed with the punk rock of my youth, eighties metal and eighties hip hop. What this generally means is that I am in a good mood, my brushstroke is on, and my color schemes seem a little less muddy. This is all very good. I'm beginning to think it is my natural cycle. I cannot get excited about my shows without a little bit of stress, and the need to finish something stat.

Recently I've felt this pressure, and it's shown. I'm pretty pleased with the out come so far. Check this one out:

A Room with a View, Done and Done. The show is coming together well, and then on to the next show and the next and the next, and god if only I had about eight more hours every day. I'm going to do some talking to the sun. I'll let you know how it works out.

peace

No comments: