Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lightheartedness to help me through....

Sometimes you find yourself so overwhelmed with the list of things that you have to do that you just have to start drawing some things that a.) have nothing to do with your upcoming shows, and b.) are completely ridiculous. Last night I stepped out for a drink at Beth's job and sat down with my sketchbook. I drew a couple things that were terrible and then decided to draw my cat. I came up with this. I love it, and if you know my cat, which some of you do, you'll love it too I think:

I also let a girl at work touch my sketchbook. She showed me her best stick figure so I added to it. I think this is super funny, we'll see if you feel the same:

Tennis fans anyone? Anyway, I'll have some more serious stuff up soon ( I have three days off this week ) but for now I will leave you with this.

peace

No comments: