Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And I Create the Mountains....

The other day I posted an in progress piece which I am titling "And I Create the Mountains". It marks the first time in a little while that I have pulled together a new tone in my palette, and I think it lends itself well to the painting.

Also I tried to push the angles in this piece and avoid the overall static feel that I have been stumbling into of late with my pieces. All in all, I think this is a good step in the right direction, and I find myself incredibly excited to get back into the studio again tomorrow.

Don't look now folks but I think the fire is rekindled....


With any luck we'll have a halloween post coming up too. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to let me know what you think of the new piece.

- Mike

No comments: