Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seeing Multiples

I have been working.  Recently most of the work seems to have been in sketchbooks, but I started to really get into my studio work again today.  I am getting very excited about all these multiple pipe drawings on blocks.  I think that this project in May is really going to be amazing.  I think that over the course of the next couple months that my hand skills are going to improve a bit as well.

Tomorrow when the sun is out, I will take an image of the accumulating blocks to share.  I want to see if I can't at least finish 100 in the remainder of the week.  I think it's definitely doable.  In the meantime I finished another piece in the Vertical Pipes series to mail to my Chef in New Hampshire.

I like this one a lot.  Pastel colors baby.

I'm going to be putting together issue #3 of the Pig n Pancake tomorrow or the next day, so please let me know if you are interested in getting a copy of the special Valentines Day issue.  There will be a fold out 8.5 X 11 inch V-Day image on the inside of the book, or of course you'll be able to keep the book together. 

I hope all of you are doing well and are weathering this very strange winter well.  Much love.
Peace
-Mike

No comments: