Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coffee Works Still!

It is good to know that I am still human. For a while I was wondering if coffee would ever have its effect on me again, but now that it is two am I am sure that it actually does in fact work still. That's great. Perhaps I will have to stop drinking coffee after 11 now.

If nothing else it does give me the opportunity to post this updated under painting. It is starting to come into its own, and seems much better than it was, though at the same time still has a long way to go.

Let me know what you think.

By the way, the top of the piece is not there. I need to scan it in two pieces and since, it isn't even done, I just did the bottom 85 %. I'm digging the arms with different colors though, either way.

peace

and don't drink coffee after 11.

No comments: