Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Beware the Troll Bot!

Life can sometimes start to travel along so fast and you forget about why you're here, or what you're doing. It's times like these that I find myself truly grateful for Beth. She helps me remember and she helps me stay honest.

Today we were hanging out, both of us hurting a little bit after a Christmas Party that was a little too wild for either of us, and I looked at her and asked her how she was able to put up with me when I was just a whiny little kid coming fresh out of college. She told me that my sense of humor is apparently what saved me.

So tonight as I was sitting down to do a drawing quick before bed, because frankly between Xmas shopping and recovery I had zilch time for art today, I started to draw out a humorous robot. I have been so caught up with serious robots for this show, and then I stopped and thought, "what is so serious about robots with massive teeth?"...

Beware the Troll Bot....

And lesson learned, enjoy your tasks, and be true to who you are. Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments: