Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday

so I finished my goldfinch piece yesterday morning, or maybe it was friday morning. I really can't remember right now. The last two days at the cow have been pretty intense, so who knows in the end right?

But anyway I really like how this piece came out. I'm planning on using both of the new bird pieces in my portfolio for MCAD. Other good news, by the way, all I have left to do is choose twenty items out of thirty to thirty five for my portfolio and send that and my proposal out and I am all done applying to MCAD. Wish me luck. I hope to be in Minneapolis by September.

Until next time, Keep on trucking.

2 comments:

Mattie John Bamman said...

I think you may need to change the name of yr blog. Maybe "A Man And His Beer Can"? But that doesn't really sound like you...

Anonymous said...

Global warming never looked so cute

xoxo
m!ke