Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just One More

I've been making a bunch of the Vertical Mixing series for Christmas presents over the past several weeks.  I have been absolutely awful at documenting them, but I remembered to document this one.  I love the Owlbot.  Expect more from him.





Speaking of which, I was approached by an old friend recently and he has Mighty Lark scripts written up.  I am absolutely floored with them.  He really captured the essence of what I was looking for in that character. 

Starting next week, as a result, I will be putting together a full Mighty Lark story to be unveiled, well, whenever I am comfortably through enough strips that I have a buffer.  I got burned out on that project very quickly when I was behind.  I don't want to do that type of thing to myself anymore.

Thanks for checking in folks and Happy Holidays.
Peace
-Mike

No comments: