Sunday, August 19, 2007

August

So if you didn't know me, you'd probably think that I've been being totally lazy this whole month, and perhaps that wouldn't be completely out of line. I've been fishing as much as I can make it, and I've been going to a lot of coffee shops lately, but believe it or not I've just been in the thinking process on a couple big projects.

First off I am working on a project with my bro Mattie from San Fran. Once it has been more completed, I will fill you in more. Suffice it to say for now that it is poetry and painting marrying and having a tumultuous relationship.

Second I've been working on a label for a new type of beer that Baron Brewing Company is putting out in November.


Third I've been working on a book cover for the Microscopic Giant a zine that will be coming out shortly. When I am finished with the cover I will throw it up here.

Fourth I finished a painting for a show at the Hive in California in the month of September.

And here's a random sketch for a character in the Naked Lunch.

Let me know what you think.

Until then.

No comments: