Saturday, May 4, 2013

Please Thank the Mighty Lark For Me.

Last week I sent out a couple pieces of mail art to a very positive friend who had been a little down on her luck the past couple weeks.  In response to her mail art, which I had signed in my usual Mighty Lark persona, she asked me to "Please thank the Mighty Lark for me."  This was an amazing thing to read for me as I realized that all I've ever wanted to be was an artist and a super hero.  Now I am realizing that maybe those two things are not mutually exclusive.

People are finding the happy and I am glad to help where I can.  It can be a tumultuous life, but if we work together we can make it beautiful.  I apologize for the lack of art in this post.  I am just pleased to be doing my part and  I thought I would share that.

Peace
-Mike

No comments: