Monday, September 5, 2011

Prints - AKA Cheap Art.

Tomorrow I begin installing at The Studio in Laconia, NH.  On Friday I will be rolling out a limited run of prints of my new painting Love Me, which goes right along with the show, which is titled, Love Me.  The prints will be available at The Studio, however, if you've gotta have one, they will be signed and numbered and matted at a whopping 15 bucks.  Email me and I will set one aside for you if you like, though if I've gotta mail it, I may charge a couple extra for shipping.

Here's the piece.  Pretty cool I think.  The big one has changed a little for the show as well.





Also, I will be updating the blog this week while I work with photos and perhaps videos of the installation in progress.  This project should turn out to be totally dope and I'm pretty excited by it.

Be sure to check back.
Peace
Mike

No comments: