Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Totally Nuts For You

All of you.  That's right.  I love you, and all of my other friends, and my cats and just about everything on the planet.  It's great.  Except maybe snakes.  Snakes scare the crap out of me.  This is my piece for the
"Lovers and Haters" show at the Hive Gallery.

It's good to do one again after a little while off from these group shows.

I have some more stuff to blog about soon as well.  Actually the images are already scanned in and everything, but I am 90% certain this blog is going to be moving to Lewis Acrylics dot com soon, so I haven't been adding as much as usual since I will have to export all of the posts to the blog over there.  I will give plenty of advance notice so you can change your pointers though.

Hope you have an awesome January 27th.
Peace
-Mike

No comments: