Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I was stoked about my new robots, so I share....

So I think this is going to be the first piece that I work up for the Blue Bottle, but I think I have to put another swooping bird in the foreground to balance out the one in the back, that and if I add another character it will be enough about the characters that the environment can be pretty much atmospheric which is highly preferable in these pieces. Nobody wants highly defined background in a painting that I do of a robot and a bird......



I most certainly thought this robot up after reading some more Asimov........This research thing could really make the difference. Maybe Joe Glisson wasn't full of crap after all......



I love this guy. You probably can't see it but his name tag says Duncan.......Silly but come on, like the runner on the side of a Dunkin Donuts cup isn't cheesy. I mean what runner in their right mind has a cup of coffee before they leave the house. All that would mean is that three miles in you would be double over some mesquite or something......


Yea this totally has a double meaning.....first off, I screw up enough in my sketchbook that I feel like I should have an oops monster. Just a little guy to say "hey, ya bonehead, this drawing really sucks all sorts of words that I can't say cuz I'm a well behaved oops monster". Secondly, you guessed it, I really, really, really t'd my lovely lady off tonight.........oops shorry!

No comments: