Friday, July 10, 2009

New Sticker Design

Today I put together a new sticker design. I figured that there are all sorts of stickers put up all over the place here in Minneapolis. I should have one too. So pretty soon, once my quote comes through and what not I can make myself my own street team and pepper the city.

It's been pretty cool since I've been here. I haven't had any paints with me just yet, so it's been a lot of work in sketchbooks and accepting that my black and white work isn't half bad. I'm thinking at this point that if I ever really want to pursue illustration, black and white is probably going to be my specialty.

So without further ado, here is the sticker that I came up with today:

Let me know what you think. I am still learning when it comes to design. But at this juncture I'm pretty happy with this little dude.

Be back soon.
peace
Mike

No comments: