Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Irrigation Initiation

I was asked to do a flyer for the upcoming "Irrigation Initiation" in St. Paul. I am really excited about the project for two reasons. One, I have wanted to do a show poster since I graduated from school with an illustration degree, and two, it involves pipes, and you know how I love pipes.


I am also working on a small set of paintings for a show at the C.A.V.E. gallery in California this week too. I have to send the pieces out by this friday so I really need to get a move on it. I only have the one completed so far.

I think it is a pretty cool piece though, so at least it is not a bad start. I have been so busy since I've hit the streets of Minneapolis. Who'd have thought the unemployed could be so busy. Sorry if I pushed it to 10.9%. I'll see what I can do with the rest of my week.

Until later.
peace
Mike

No comments: