Monday, May 4, 2009

Lots of things coming up.

It has been a couple weeks since my show has been sent out to Cali, and now I am feeling well rested and ready to move onto the other projects that are waiting on my plate.

I am hanging in the Incredible Print Show at Artstream Studios. You can purchase my prints at Artstream's online exhibition here. The online gallery at The Hive Gallery also has my work up. My paintings are #38-45. You can check them out here.

I have also started working on the Doodle off Competion. Which can be seen here. The image above is one of my drawings for the blog. The winner of the competition is the first to reach 150 drawings. I'm off to a slow start, but anyone who hits a hundred drawings makes the book and I think I can definitely still do that. It all has to be done by the 1st of June. Wish me luck.

I will have some more work up soon. I need to get going on my show for October.
Look back often.

Ciao,
Mike

No comments: