Friday, June 19, 2009

CAW!

I finished another Mighty Lark piece today. It was quite the adventure as I grow more and more anxious about my imminent move to Minneapolis. I am excited, but a) I am going to need more funds b) it will be weird to be living without Beth, and c) Somehow while there I will have to finish the "Dwellings" show.

I've added a Flickr set for sketches and finishes for "Dwellings".

Here is the newest of the Mighty Lark pieces. I had really forgotten how much fun these were to do, but I'm not putting any stress on them right now. I'm just trying to relax because everything else is so stressful right now. So the Mighty Lark gets the best of me.

Let me know what you think. And if any of you are Minneapolis residents, thoughts on housing and the job front are much appreciated. Use the email to the side.

Til then, peace.
Mike

No comments: