Monday, September 8, 2008

A Monster Piece!

At long last in my book, I got to paint a monster again....Oh yea, I love monsters! I didn't realize how much I missed painting these guys until I made this piece. I cranked it out super quick, so into it.......



So I hope all of y'all like it, cuz if not I'll be sorely disappointed. Kelly, the derby is for you. 'Jaunty' Somebody quick and grab a websters collegiate....


Also going up today, some randomness from my black book. I'm going to sculpt these bad boys. Bird totems for everybody. No really, everybody......



Actually that is probably a little bit of a lie, I'm going to try to work that out with my buddy reggie. he's awesome.....check out his stuff www dot rm3 studios dot com......

I've never used so many ellipse in my life so I think it might be time to go. Besides I was so excited about painting this morning that I forgot to brush my teeth, so I gotta go..........

........
.....

1 comment:

GlitterFactory said...

"jaunty" is described by merriam webster as being "sprightly in manner or appearance"

i love the derby.

...and ellipses...