Friday, March 30, 2007

Waiting to go see "The Host"


I love cabbie hats. They get a bad rap because too many people think they are beatnicks and wear them backwards and try to wax poetic on you. But in the truest form of old man wearing a hat, I love cabbie hats.


So I was planning on taking a nap before I went to see a movie tonight, but I couldn't fall asleep so I read a couple comics and then I started to doodle. God I love Batman. Anyway I've started(at least in my head) a series of people waiting for PT. Public transit that is, and I think it is going to be really cool. I actually haven't really done paintings of people in a good ten months so it feels new and exciting. I will post some of the new stuff as it goes up. I think there is also going to be an entire show of men shaving.....


We'll see.

No comments: